Students at Little Learners Exploration Academy enter into a “Journey of Learning” by physically moving throughout various learning spaces throughout the day that are designed to create meaningful connection and whole child learning through play. We are guided by the basic principles of child development and seek to meet the cognitive, social/emotional, physical, spiritual and expressive domains of learning in each unique child. Our students leave nurtured, challenged and engaged to take on the world with confidence, passion and success.
Statement of Faith
- We Believe in God the Father, God the Holy Spirit and that they are distinct personalities with distinct roles, but one God. And that One God is the creator of the universe (Genesis 1:1, Matthew 28:19, John 10:30).
- We believe the Bible is the divinely inspired word of God in its entirety and that it does not contradict itself. It is our guide. (2 Timothy 3:15, 2 Peter 1:21)
- We believe Jesus Christ is the Messiah, the Savior, the Son of God (John 10:33), who was born of a virgin (Isaiah 7:14), lived a sinless life (Hebrews 4:15, 7:26), died on a cross (1 Corinthians 15:3, Ephesians 1:7, Hebrews 2:9), and was raised from the grave (John 11: 25, Corinthians 15:4). He will return to reign in victory (Acts 1:11, Revelation 19:11)
- We believe our salvation comes only through Jesus Christ and cannot be earned. It is a gift of God. (John 3:16-19, 5:24, Romans 3:23, 5:8-9, Ephesians 2:9-10, Titus 3:5)
- We believe faith in Jesus requires repentance, confession of that faith before witnesses, obedience to His Word (Acts 2:38).
- We believe man was created in the image of God and that He gives gifts to both men and woman through the Holy Spirit in order to fulfill His purposes on earth. (Genesis 2:26-27, Ephesians 4:7-16, Colossians 1:18-20).
- We believe everyone who accepts Christ has the indwelling presence of the Holy Spirit who acts as a Comforter, Guide, and Advocate. (Romans 8:12-14).
We believe in the importance of family and the vital role that parents take in their child’s education. Therefore, we strive to equip and engage family learning through parenting support, monthly family activities and daily communication between the classroom and home. Our educated and loving teachers safely guide children through well cultivated learning opportunities that seek to challenge and bring success to their students. Each child is seen as a unique and beautiful creation that is entitled to individualized instruction, time and love in order to ‘bloom’.
Loving and encouraging little bodies to develop and grow into whole people
Ages Served/Licensed Capacity
Current Capacity: 78
Discoverers: 24-36 months
Young Explorers: 30-48 months
Little Travelers: 48-60 months
The concept of Little Learners Exploration Academy was an idea placed in its founders heart by God. After spending 13 years as a Kindergarten and First grade teacher in both private and public schools as well as serving 2 years as a preschool Director, our founder began to see the impact that child development had on future school success, and how preschool could be better used to enhance and grow that development. With those thoughts in mind, she created LLEA’s unique curriculum and design. Along with a BA in Liberal Studies, MA in Education and multi-site Administrative Preschool permit, she continues to teach child development and early Ed classes at the University level as an adjunct professor
for Biola University.
©2018 little learners exploration academy